Friday, October 10, 2008

The Night Before!

Ok, here I am again waiting until last minute to post and not even updating as much as I should. Sigh. lol. But here we are at Dave's parents house getting ready for our trip to the temple tommorrow! Tommorrow morning our son who is now legally ours, will be eternally ours! And we are so happy and relieved this moment is finally here. It's been a long journey to this moment. Last time Dave and I were here in a similar situation, waiting at his parents house on Friday evening for a Saturday morning appt at the temple we were getting married 13 1/2 years ago. For Anna we stayed at a hotel with good friends of ours the night before in the the same area as the temple. Well I have much to do before we are ready to leave in the morning! I will try to update more tommorrow!

3 comments:

Caryl said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!

Cook Family said...

I was thinking about you the whole weekend. Congratulations!

Lacey Jay said...

YAY! I hope everything went smoothly- I bet it was beautiful. We're so happy for you:)