Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh to Court we go...

IN one hour we will be in hour finally making Caiden legally ours! I'm excited nervous, and mostly relieved. Waiting for this day has been frustrating as we waited for paperwork to clear California. To all who have been there with us through this process, thanks for your support. OH and I was told that if I didn't update my blog more regularly the few who read it would lose faith in me..lol. So to the one that said that...look I updated!!!!! Heh heh heh. So corss your fingers, here we go!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I hope all goes well today!

We'll be thinking of you.

sara and gailon said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you and your cute little family!!!

Cook Family said...

See, you've restored my faith. Keep it up. I'll keep checking!