Thursday, May 7, 2009

How fast they grow!!

This was Jan 30 2009 and yes it was beautiful weather that day! And my sweeet boy who has grown soi fast and so independent. The shirt he wears says "Mommys little Monster" and it sao suits him! He is go, go, go and what can I destroy after I distract Mommt with something else I have already destroyed...lol. But his smiles light up each day and his sweet voice talking in "toddlerese" make me wish these days would never end. I never thought I could feel this way, how much love fills my heart when I look at my incredible children. I thank God everyday for the miracle of adoption and for our wonderful birthmother's who trusted us with these angels.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pendant lighting said...

Cute picture! He looks just like me nephew!