Saturday, March 31, 2012

Umm...oops...2 years later.....!

Ook, quite frankly I'm embarrassed with myself that it has taken me 2 years to update this blog.  So quick summary.....2010 we moved to Ohio for Dave to attend AFIT and get another Masters degree. 
June 2011 Ella's adoption finalized and we moved to Northern Virginia. 
August 2012, we flew to CA to have Ella sealed to us in the Oakland Temple.
So 2012, here we are with Dave working at the Pentagon, Anna is in 3rd grade, and Caiden and Ella are in preschool.  It's been a warm winter here.  Which is too bad since  I had prepared for snow!  Darn!
the children have grown so much!  I'll cover them individually in their blogs.  We are enjoying living here in our home.  The kids are involved in Gymnastics and having a blast with it!  So being quick here, now that I have a working computer again, I will try to keeps this updated more!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Casi, Nice to see your update. Don't worry, winter clothes will keep, and the snow will come again. (Please please snow again!) The new pics of your kids are great!

Kimberly Aultman